Aspiring to become a sought after Leader? Then this course is for you!
The quality, competence and value of a leader is determined by the unintentional influence they have over their followers.
Followers follow leaders by virtue of who they are and what they stand for, not because of their position in an organisation. If leaders do not have unintentional influence over followers, they are not leaders, they are mere managers.
The quality, competence and value of a leader is determined by the influence they have over their followers.
In order to become an “unintentional leader” you have to become an “intentional learner” by taking intentional steps.– Pieter Griessel
In this course you will:
- Discover the 5 Levels of Leadership Influence.
- Be able to determine at which level of Influence you are.
- Acquire an understanding of each level of Influence.
- Learn the “must do’s” of Leaders at each level of Influence.
- Learn what needs to be done to advance to the next level of Influence.
Duration: 2 days
Type: Classroom or Online Meeting Room